Thursday 31 October 2013

sendiri

hari ni 31 haribulan 10. esok bermulanya bulan november. harap harap bulan november ni akan bagi kisah kisah happy je, in sha Allah. tapi lagi tak sabar nk tggu disember. hehehehehe.

big plan for this december yowww.  <3

hehehehe. and one more, hari balik jengka pun da nak dekat, and result for the last sem will come out tomorrow. another big day nak hadap. mudah mudahan result lulus dengan cemerlang. aminn. seram nyahhh. hahah

good luck azila tasha,abdul rashid dan semua rakan rakan seperjuangan. hee.



all the best guysss.   ^_^

1 comment:

  1. U look so georgous through my bare eyes. Your smile remind me to someone. Can we contact to each other. I dont lnow why. At the first moment i saw your moment. I get attracted into you. I dont know why and i like you very much

    ReplyDelete